The convener call for the Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) TC was held today.
- Ram Jeyaraman, Microsoft
- Yekaterina Tsipenyuk O'Neil, HPE
- Robin Cover, OASIS
- Chet Ensign, OASIS
We went through the agenda for the meeting.
- Chet requested that the final draft charter be delivered to OASIS by April 2.
- We discussed the comments received. Ram will work with Larry on updating section (2)(a) Similar Work.
- Ram agrees that part 1 of the proposal including the TC name is stable and we can proceed with our tasks based on that text.
- Ram asked about new co-proposers from DHS and Synopsis. Chet will check with Dee on Synopsis.
- Regarding MAEC, Ram or Larry will touch base with Ivan K. on the spec and encourage him (or someone in the MAEC effort) to join the TC at least to initially sync up on their respective efforts.
- Ram will send out the agenda for the first meeting and put it on the calendar approximately 2 weeks before the first meeting. We reviewed his agenda draft and agreed that it is good.
- We discussed fixing the first meeting date which was listed as September 4th. Proposal, which Ram will confirm with Larry, is September 6th, 9:00 - 11:00 Pacific time.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393