oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: Comment log and next steps for VEL TC

Dear All,

attached you may find our decisions and explanations regarding the comments given to the VEL TC charter draft.

Best regards
Michael

On 10/2/2018 8:36 PM, Chet Ensign wrote:
Michael et al,Â

Well, there has been a lot of interest in the Variability Exchange Language (VEL) TC charter! There was feedback on the oasis-charter-discuss mailing list as well as feedback to Dee online.Â

The next step is to decide what to do with the comments and report your decisions. You should make the decisions before the convener call next week so that we can plan final arrangements at that time.Â

I took the liberty of starting a comment resolution log for you, attached in both Open Office format and MS Office. It notes who provided the comment, when they provided it, and what the comment was. If you got other comments, please add them in here as well.Â

For each of these issues, you should discuss among yourselves and decide what you will do in response then add a note to the last column recording your decision.Â

Your response need not be exhaustive. But if the commenter took the time to suggest changes, then your comment should indicate whether you will make a change for it or not, and if not, give a general sense for why.Â

Once you have the response ready, then you send it oasis-charter-discuss and to us so that everyone knows they were heard and what your plans are in response.Â

Have a look and let me know if you have any questions on this or if I can help you with it. I'm looking forward to talking next week.Â

Best regards,Â

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â

--
Dr. Michael Schulze
Phone: +49-391-54456935 Fax: +49-391-54456990