OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oasis-charter-discuss message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Minutes from TAC TC convener call

Generally GoogleDocs are useful especially when comment resolution includes a small note in the comment itself saying âaccepted â see changesâ or ârejected - <reason why>â.


I posted a few comments and saw most of my comments resolved without any note on acceptance or rejection.


Without looking at the text in the doc I have no idea how my comments were resolved or just discarded.


Allan Thomson

CTO (+1-408-331-6646)

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions


From: <oasis-charter-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Date: Monday, October 21, 2019 at 12:01 PM
To: OASIS Charter Discuss List <oasis-charter-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Carol G <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>, Ryan Hohimer <ryan.hohimer@darklight.ai>, JG CTI-TC <jg@ctin.us>, "Eschweiler, Joerg" <joerg.eschweiler@atos.net>, Javier Garcia Robles <jrobles@lookingglasscyber.com>, "Bret Jordan (CS)" <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>, Anuj Goel <anuj@cyware.com>, Avkash Kathiriya <avkash@cyware.com>, Shawn Riley <shawn.p.riley@darklight.ai>, Robert Keith <Robert_Keith@symantec.com>, Alex Applegate <aapplegate@lookingglasscyber.com>, Ben Ottoman <ob@ctin.us>, David Powell <dsp@ctin.us>, Rob Arnold <rwa@ctin.us>, Andreas Sfakianakis <as@ctin.us>, Caitlin Huey <caitlin@eclecticiq.com>, Sergey Polzunov <sergey@polzunov.com>, "chris@eclecticiq.com" <chris@eclecticiq.com>
Subject: [oasis-charter-discuss] Minutes from TAC TC convener call


- Attending: Ryan Hohimer, Jane Ginn, Bret Jordan, Gershon Janssen, Carol Geyer, Dee Schur, Chet Ensign

- Jason corrected my rendering of the name: it is Threat Actor Context TC

- Regarding their experience with the call for comment using a Google Doc, Ryan explained that the feedback was very useful. The process of addressing proposals and handling comments was logistically challenging. Some direction or proposed procedures to follow would be helpful. Also, the comment resolution log spread sheet was not the best tool.

- AI to Chet: review how GD handles revision history; prepare some suggested procedures for handling feedback in the future.

- The content of the Google Doc is ready for use for the call for participation. Ryan will send the comment log to the oasis-charter-discuss@ mailing list.

- We reviewed the timeline to the first call. Chet clarified for Jane that subcommittees can be set up at any time; the TC doesn't have to approve them at the first meeting.

- Dee went over outreach and promotion. Ryan, Jane, and Bret had suggestions on who might be interested in the work.

- Ryan asked if there is information available to help him get up to speed on OASIS tools. Dee offered to do her training session at his convenience. Chet to send out the list of useful links.


- No other business raised. Meeting adjourned. 



Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393 

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]