OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oasis-charter-discuss message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Notes from ESAT convener call 10/14/2020

Look good thank you

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:32:53 PM
To: OASIS Charter Discuss List <oasis-charter-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org>; Duncan <duncan@sfractal.com>; Barbir, Abbie <BarbirA@aetna.com>; Jason Burnett <jsburnett@digitaltrust.net>; John Sabo <john.sabo711@yahoo.com>; Anil Saldanha <anilsaldhana@gmail.com>; Bojan Simic <bojan@hypr.com>; spencer.yezo@bofa.com <spencer.yezo@bofa.com>; Ori Eisen <o@trusona.com>; TAKECHI HIROSHI(ææ æ) <h-takechi@nec.com>; Lauri Korts-PÃrn <lauri@cyberdefense.jp>; Ken Granger <ken.granger@trusona.com>; Verry, Erick <emverry@aetna.com>; Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Notes from ESAT convener call 10/14/2020
**** External Email - Use Caution ****

* Agenda:

- Roll call
- Review comments & decide on next steps
- TC Launch Timeline & final 1st meeting date
- TC Resources
- Next Steps

* Roll call:

Abbie Barbir (convener), Jason Burnett, Ori Eisen, Ken Granger, Lauri Korts-PÃrn, John Sabo, Bojan Simic, Duncan Sparrell, Hiroshi Takechi

* Review comments received and decide on changes to charter

We reviewed the comments received. For comment 3 from Jason Keirstead on how this relates to NIST 800-63-3, Abbie shared text from Ken Granger (Trusona) providing a response. The attendees agreed to adopt language from that reply into the charter to address the comment.

For comment 1, requesting adding European eIDAS to the specifications that will be considered, the attendees accepted the comment and agreed to add the suggested text.

For comment 2, grammatical change, the attendees accepted the comment and agreed to make the change.

We discussed a new target date for the first meeting. Attendees agreed on Thursday, Nov. 19th at 7:00 PM eastern.  

Chet will work with the proposers to incorporate these changes into the changes into the charter.

* TC launch timeline

Chet recapped the next steps and dates leading up to the first meeting. Confirmed that the TC can request affiliation with the Member Section at the first meeting.

* TC Resources

Chet explained that the TC Kavi group will be online when the call for participation so that members can join right away.

* Next steps

Chet will work with proposers to complete the charter. Chet will work with Abbie to get the comment resolution log completed and loaded to thed oasis-charter-discuss group. Chet will get the Kavi collaboration group set up and send out the Call for Participation.


Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393 



This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.

This e-mail may also contain protected health information (PHI) with information about sensitive medical conditions, including, but not limited to, treatment for substance use disorders, behavioral health, HIV/AIDS, or pregnancy. This type of information may be protected by various federal and/or state laws which prohibit any further disclosure without the express written consent of the person to whom it pertains or as otherwise permitted by law. Any unauthorized further disclosure may be considered a violation of federal and/or state law. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information may NOT be sufficient consent for release of this type of information.

Thank you, Aetna

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]