oasis-editorial-resources message

Subject: Re: Have a start on OASIS Editorial Resources project

News flash: I renamed the assets (twice) and added some content to show ways this might be used.Â

The Kavi group is now atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oasis-editorial-resources/Âand its email is oasis-editorial-resources@lists.oasis-open.org (which I am testing with this email). I added links to GH repos and many of the other assets we have out there. (Some could use a face-lift if not a full-blown spa day.)Â

The GitHub organization is now atÂhttps://github.com/oasis-editorial-resourcesÂand the admin page is atÂhttps://github.com/oasis-editorial-resources/editorial-resources-admin. I repeated the same information on the README page. Two repos are up - for Ken's DocBook style sheet and one for Bret's work on Google Docs. I also linked to the ReSpec repo (currently a TAB open repo) and the DITA style sheet repo we did last year. Plus I left a place for us to put the info on using markdown.Â

Have a look and then let's share thoughts.Â

/chetÂ