oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: RE: [oasis-member-discuss] Comments on Artifact ID requirements

     Drummond, as discussed previously, we are interested in finding ways
to consume methods from OASIS TCs (such as XRI) in our own metadata and
publishing practices.  Your suggestion for a chat with the interested TC
proponents is helpful, and we will pursue it with you further off-line
     Peter, your broader question was about the proposed Artifact ID
requirements, and how comments are being integrated or disposed.   Our
Technical Advisory Board took these comments back into its work process,
and is revising the draft.  I believe they're bringing out an updated draft
shortly, through Bill Cox's subcommittee, and we will make sure that the
outcome gets posted back here as well.  Regards  Jamie