oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-member-discuss] Some +1's for the comments on ASIS to date

I don't know how I missed Norm's comments in the archives. But a big +1 is in order.

I would also add a BIG +1 to mandating XHTML as THE normative format for OASIS
specs and fully concur with his comments regarding two normative formats.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com