oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: Re: Possible change to TC voting rules - input requested

Hi,

regarding the following proposal, France Telecom is in favour of option c.

--
Olivier DUBUISSON (primary representative)
France Telecom

This e-mail message and its attachments are intended only for the
use of the intended recipients and must not be redirected (even
partially) to other people. Thanks.