oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: RE: [oasis-member-discuss] WS-Context and WS-TX ballots

Apologies, by mistake I included the links from this week’s OASIS News.  They are to the emails about the ballots (which are important if you need any background information).

However it may be easier to go directly to the ballot page if you are ready to vote (since the links are kind of buried):

WS-Context:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=1253

WS-Transactions:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=1254