oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: Last call For member questions for the Board of Director Candidates

Is there an important issue for you, as you chose your Board of Director
Candidate in the upcoming OASIS Board election?

Do you wish you knew the candidates better, so you could make a decision who
to vote for?

If you answered yes, I have the solution for you.  Compose a question that
you would want to ask all candidates and send it to
member-questions@oasis-open.org Staff will compile the questions and pose
them anonymously to all Board candidates for their optional reply.
Candidate replies will become part of the candidate profile we give you as
part of the Candidate Review and Election process which open 15 May.

We are accepting questions until 23:45 EDT 1 May, so don't delay.

Scott McGrath
Senior Director of Member Services

Tel +1 978-667-5115 x202
Fax +1 978-667-5114