oaxal-comment message

Subject: Re: [oaxal-comment] Reference Model for Open Architecture for XMLAuthoring and Localization 1.0

Hi Patrick,

Many thanks for your comments. We will review the conformance guidelines
in light of your feedback. During the initial design phase of the TC
there were some views to not limit the scope of the reference model to
the full extent of the standards listed. We will review the conformance
guidelines in view of your feedback to try and tighten this up to make
it clearer.

Best Regards,

AZ

--
email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you may not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless explicitly stated
otherwise this message is provided for informational purposes only and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Andrzej Zydro=C5=84
n;quoted-printable:Zydro=C5=84;Andrzej
email;internet:azydron@xml-intl.com