oaxal message

Subject: ODP: ODP: [oaxal] Proposed change of regular meeting day/time

Title: RE: ODP: [oaxal] Proposed change of regular meeting day/time
Hi Andrzej,

I forgot about West Coast time. I am happy with the original proposal of 17.00 BST/ 18.00 CET/ 9.00 PT/ 12.00 ET.

Thanks,

Peter.

Od: bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com [mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Wysłano: Pn 2008-08-18 04:28
Do: azydron@xml-intl.com; Peter Reynolds
DW: tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com; oaxal@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Andrzej,

Just to make your job more interesting, I, of course, need to respond on the flip-side.  Unfortunately moving the meetings to 7 am my time would cause me to attend fewer meetings. I can make the occasional exception, but generally, the things I need to do in the early morning are not very flexible. I can usually be back in time for 8 am meetings, but not always 7 am meetings.

But if you look on the bright side, by changing the starting time it looks like you increase the availability of two, and only decrease the availability of one.  It looks like you come out ahead.

Thanks,

Bryan