oaxal message

Subject: OAXAL Logo

Hi Everybody,

I have made a first stab at creating an OAXAL logo. This is just a first
attempt and is meant only as      something to kick off a proper logo. I
chose an Aztec two headed serpent (OAXAL sounds vaguely like an Aztec
god) which had the added benefit of having just the right amount of
coils to accommodate the acronym quite nicely. If anyone has a better
idea or could convert this into a proper logo I would be most grateful.
We can discuss the merits or otherwise of this in the AOB at the end of
Friday's meeting.

Please find attached the Gimp original and PNG versions of my puny
attempts attached.

Best Regards,

AZ

--
email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you may not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless explicitly stated
otherwise this message is provided for informational purposes only and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.

OAXAL-small.xcf

PNG image

OAXAL-Tiny.xcf

PNG image