oaxal message

Subject: Re: OAXAL press release

Hi Carol,

Thank you for your email. The next hurdle for the OAXAL TC is to get as
much publicity as possible within OASIS in order to drive adoption. This
will take time. It would be great to have your help in evangelizing
OAXAL as much as possible within OASIS itself and outside of OASIS to
encourage adoption.

Best Regards,

AZ

begin:vcard