oaxal message

Subject: RE: OAXAL press release

Congrats to all the OAXAL TC members.

I have a few suggestions for evangelizing.

1. Create an FAQ http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/oaxal/faq.php (the
page is blank now). Just send me your text, and I'll get it posted. You can
edit the text at any time. The OASIS Technical Advisory Board published some
FAQ guidelines that you might find helpful:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11675/tab-generic-faq-appr
oved.txt  Once we have the FAQ posted, we can link to it from the TC's
public homepage and other locations.

2. Host a webinar on OAXAL. Jane Harnad, the OASIS Events Manager, would be
happy to help facilitate this when you're ready. Details are at
http://www.oasis-open.org/private/webinar-guidelines.php

3. Consider staging an interop demo or product showcase at a conference.
Again Jane can help.

~Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrzej Zydron [mailto:azydron@xml-intl.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:41 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: 'Mary McRae'; oaxal@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Carol,

Thank you for your email. The next hurdle for the OAXAL TC is to get as much
publicity as possible within OASIS in order to drive adoption. This will
take time. It would be great to have your help in evangelizing OAXAL as much
as possible within OASIS itself and outside of OASIS to encourage adoption.

Best Regards,

AZ

On 17/02/2010 21:07, Carol Geyer wrote:
> Andrzej,
> Congratulations on reaching the Committee Specification milestone.
> Does the TC plan to submit OAXAL for approval as an OASIS Standard?
> We'll issue a formal press release when that happens.
> Please let me know when you anticipate that happening.
>
> Carol
>

> On 12/02/2010 20:15, Mary McRae wrote:
>
>> Hi Andrzej,
>>
>>     I saw a bunch of removals go by and figured that's what happened.
>>
> You're not the first, and I'm sure you won't be the last :) I'll take
> care of it for you.
>
>>     I'm going to put you in touch with Carol Geyer for help with
>> crafting
>>
> any sort of media announcements.
>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mary
>>

>> On Feb 12, 2010, at 2:00 PM, Andrzej Zydron wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Mary,
>>>
>>> During today's TC meeting I managed to accidentally delete the
>>>
> participants of the TC meeting from the roster including myself! I was
> trying to record attendance. Can you please restore myself, Derek
> Saldana, Doug Domeney, Bryan Schnabel and Mr. Hung from Boeing back on the
TC.