oaxal message

Subject: Re: [oaxal] OAXAL presentation at tekcom in November

Hi Carol,

Yes - we would be most interested in doing both things! Thank you for
the invitation.

Best Regards,

AZ

On 03/03/2010 16:19, Carol Geyer wrote:
> OAXAL TC:
> If the TC is interested in hosting an OAXAL Interop demo and/or providing a
> speaker for the tekcom conference in Germany, 3-5 November, please let us
> know.
>
> Thanks,
> Carol

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron
	PO Box 2167
         Gerrards Cross
         Bucks SL9 8XF
	United Kingdom
Mobile +(44) 7966 477 181
FAX    +(44) 1753 480 465
www - http://www.xml-intl.com

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you may not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless explicitly stated
otherwise this message is provided for informational purposes only and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Andrzej Zydro=C5=84
n;quoted-printable:Zydro=C5=84;Andrzej
email;internet:azydron@xml-intl.com