oaxal message

Subject: Re: Okapi and OAXAL

Hi Yves,

Thank you for your reply. We are hoping to provide an Open Source implementation of OAXAL and with Okapi it looks like you have achieved this already. It would be a great honor and pleasure to have you and the Okapi team to join us on the OAXAL TC:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=oaxal

Our next call is on Friday 10th June @ 17:00 CET. You will be most welcome.

Best Regards,

Andrzej Zydroń

CTO

XTM International

Tel:         +44 (0) 1753 480 469
Fax:        +44 (0) 1753 480 465
Mob:       +44 (0) 7966 477 181
email:     azydron@xtm-intl.com
www:      http://www.xtm-intl.com
Skype:    zydron

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you may not
delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless explicitly stated
otherwise this message is provided for informational purposes only and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.