obix-chair message

Subject: Request to join oBIX (OASIS Open BuildingInformation Exchange) TC Approved

You have been approved for membership in the oBIX group.

We are anticpating a number of focused subcommittees to deal with industry-specific areas and concernrs: Owner, Operator, Tenant, and each of the Controls vertical markets.  Please let me know if you have a special interest in one of these.

Welcome aboard!