obix-comment message

Subject: Re: XML syntax for mixin example in section 6.6.2

Sorry everyone, somehow I hit the sent button inadvertently.

So the XML syntax in the example in section 6.6.2 of the oBIX spec seems to have two errors. The first one is in the "acme:Clock" contract, where the op tag is not closed. The second one is in the "acme:Radio" contract where the real element is not closed too. I guess it's pretty minor but I used this example in my test suite, and I thought it would be nice for other developers to be able to copy/paste this example without having to deal with these errors.

I hope this helps, and sorry for double posting.