obix-comment message

Subject: Public review for OBIX 1.1 closed - no comments received (WAS: [obix] Meeting Agenda this week

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Considine, Toby <Toby.Considine@unc.edu>
Date: Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 8:37 AM
Subject: [obix] Meeting Agenda this week
To: "obix@lists.oasis-open.org" <obix@lists.oasis-open.org>

The public review of the core specification (OBIX 1.1) completed on August 19 with no new comments received.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/email/archives/201508/msg00001.html

All issues have been closed.

I would like a motion that the TC supports all issues being closed.

I would like to entertain votes that all drafts begin the move to Committee Specifications.

This involves us voting to request a special on-line majority vote to be run by the TC Admins

Once that vote starts, and it will be on-line, TC members have a week to vote on it.

This will complete the specification work until 2.0 starts or another binding or encoding comes along.

Let start on time, and finish fast

tc

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

—Pablo Picasso

Toby Considine
Phone: (919)962-9073
Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393