obix-mktg-chair message

Subject: Anthony Sheaffer Requests Membership in oBIX Marketing SC

Anthony Sheaffer of Power Measurement wishes to join oBIX Marketing SC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix-mktg/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Anthony Sheaffer in support of his/her application:

My current occupation is Sales Manager for Power Measurement.  I work closely with our marketing group determining the direction our company will go over the next five years.  The key to any marketing group is to determine the trends that industry is heading and picking the best path forward.  I think the skills I have learned could be a significant contribution to this group.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service