obix-req message

Subject: We need your use cases!

We need your use cases!

Please post enterprise use cases to the oBIX requirements SC.  Doug Ransom has graciously agreed to compile them and begin to mold them into a something a bit more formal.  So there is no need to by shy: any format will do.

The important thing is to get them written down and posted to requirements.  You have a week.

After we have collected a big list, and Doug has sorted and collated them, the requirements SC will discuss prioritizing and then formalizing the list.

We plan for the requirements group to be almost exclusively on-line.  Do not wait for a meeting, because you will wait for a long time.

Thanks

Toby Considine
oBIX chair