obix-security message

Subject: Re: [obix-security] First teleconference - can you help?

I think there might be some facilities near Edinburgh. I'll look into
it and get back to you all.

regards,

Mike

Peter Manolescue wrote:
Message
We now have plenty to discuss (SIA roadtrip, OSE, BACnet access control proposal etc). My problem is that I cannot easily set up a teleconference from here in Europe for a mostly stateside audience. We need a volunteer to arrange a facility and then we can call a first meeting date.

Peter Manolescue

securityXML Ltd
Bleuckeveldlaan 12
3080 Tervuren