obix-security message

Subject: First Meeting

All,

How about a meeting on the 31st August at
1600 BST (1100 EST). We can dial into the number below (last email). It would seem sensible to kick
things off before the next oBIX group meeting.

Suggested Topics could include

1. SIA trip
2. OSE wrt the SIA trip and SIA
3. BACNET-XML
4. views on how oBIX fix into the security sector.

regards,

Mike

I've set up a facility with the group below. I've
used them once before and they seemed okay. We just
need to arrange a date and time. The facility and
access number is available 24*7. If you dial in from
outside the UK drop the zero and add 44 for the
international access number.

User guide is here

http://www.conferencenow.co.uk/userguide.htm

Could one of the chairs arrange a suitable date?

regards,

Mike