obix-security message

Subject: First Meeting

Mike et al.:

I am 73% sure I will also be able to "attend" the meeting at
2004-09-02T15:30Z  (16:30BST, 11:30EST, 08:30PST, whew!).

Thanks for organising it,
Jeremy ROBERTS, Technical Director
LONMARK International - http://www.lonmark.org/
Main Technical Office - mailto:tech@lonmark.org
PO Box 268, Jamison PA 18929-0268, USA
Telephone: +1-215-918-1026, Fax: +1-215-918-1027
Join us at LONWORLD 2004 in Shanghai, China:
http://www.lonworldexpo.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Heinrich[Salent] [mailto:mike_heinrich@salent.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 4:24 AM
To: obix-security@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Sam Yang
Subject: Re: [obix-security] First Meeting

All,

I'm happy to delay the meeting by half an hour to fit in with
Sam. I can't stay past 1730 (BST). We currently have 4
signed up for the meeting.

So new time and date

Time : 16:30 (BST)
Tel. : 0871 2444304 (see user guide for international calling)
Access Code : 733945

Agenda
1. SIA trip
2. OSE wrt the SIA trip and SIA
3. BACNET-XML
4. Approach to different inputs to OBIX (from OSIPs,
OSE, Physbits, BACnet ...)
4. views on how oBIX fix into the security sector.

User Guide
http://www.conferencenow.co.uk/userguide.htm

The number is availaible  24 hours a day. If you are phoning
from an internatioanl number I suggest you do a trial dial in.
Apparently some phone operators might not route +44 871
numbers. Drop me a mail if you have an issue and I'll try to
arrange an alternative number to access the facility.

Thanks,

Mike

--Dear Mike Heinrich,
--
--Thank you for signing up to Conference Now.
--

--For further information on how to use our service, please refer to the
user --guide at www.conferencenow.co.uk