obix-xml-chair message

Subject: Brad Hill Requests Membership in oBIX XML Standards SC

Brad Hill of Honeywell International, Inc. wishes to join oBIX XML Standards SC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix-xml/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Brad Hill in support of his/her application:

I am the development leader for the Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI). This is a HMI software product that has BACnet, LonWorks and OPC interfaces. I am taking a proactive interest in oBIX for Honeywell as I will more than likely be the lead developer that has to write an interface to oBIX and I want to keep on top of the evolution of this and perhaps even provide some input.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service