obix-xml message

Subject: outOfService

Brian and I would like to change the "outOfService" status flag to "disabled".  outOfService is BACnet terminology and we believe it is less meaningful than disabled to enterprise developers.

At Tridium we made this change in our product because we didn't like the double negative to indicate components were enabled (outOfService=false).

If you care, speak up at the next meeting.