obix-xml message

Subject: RE: [obix-xml] Power Systems Group

Unless I misunderstand I don't see where any of those requirements
require anything other than the standard oBIX SysService or HistoryService.
They all seem to cleanly fall into the model of standard point and
trend access.  That is consistent with my experience that the energy
domain doesn't require any new concepts (unlike say scheduling or access
control).

1) request_load - read of a specific object or objects

2) request_loadprofile - read of specific history or histories

3) request_energy - read of specific history, perhaps with totalization function applied

4) request_peak_energy - same as above with peak function applied

5) request_event_log - query of history trend and/or alarms

6) set_location_map - write of specific object or objects

Most of the meta-data to discovery "energy" data will probably be automatic via the
standard units field.  Although further work might raise some new meta-data/discovery
use cases.

Brian