obix-xml message

Subject: RE: [obix-xml] Things I'd like to discuss at tomorrow's telecon.

They are - you are correct.

There is considerable latitude w/I the WS-Addressing Spec. A lot of the WSRF
and related standards provides guidance as to how to implement EPRs. I guess
all I m saying is, if we have a choice, lets follower the tighter
specification.

The relevant specs (IMO) are

WS-Events
WS-Notifications

And, perhaps

WS-Resource Service Groups

I'm just trying to stay on the straight and narrow unless there is a good
reason to freelance.

tc

Toby Considine      ! "There are seldom good
UNC Chapel Hill     ! technological solutions to
Chapel Hill, NC     ! behavioral problems."
Phone (919)962-9073 !
Fax (919)962-1102   !             -- Ed Crowley
tobias@fac.unc.edu  !