obix-xml message

Subject: RE: RE: RE: [obix-xml] TimeZone issues

Further data points:

-        We want anybody writing against this to be able to use either

JDK DST Timezone Update Tool - 1.3.0

The tzupdater tool is provided to allow the updating of installed JDK/JRE images with more recent timezone data in order to accommodate the latest timezone changes.

ReadMe

(http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp )

-        Or it’s brother in the DotNet world

http://www.codeplex.com/publicdomain

Even Brevity should not get us to vary from the standards…

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina