[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [obix-xml] oBIX Scheduling
1. Sorry, priority is 1-9, and 0 means no priority. 1 is the highest
priority. This is an ical construct.|
2. No problem on the op name change.
3. Dashes vs camel case - I was trying to preserve the iCal names (obix name = ical property name = xcal element name).
4. I was thinking Vevent and Period type match the parent calendar type. So if the calendar is a bool, then the events and periods would be bools.
5. Period end vs. duration - just passing along the iCal structure.
Brian Frank wrote: