obix-xml message

Subject: Re: [obix-xml] Groups - oBIX XML Standards working meeting added

My apologies, and regrets in arrears - I've been ill, and wasn't able to pull myself together for the call.

I'll send my thoughts on this topic to the list later this week.

bill cox

drichards@trane.com wrote:
20081024210010.20558.qmail@eos.oasis-open.org" type="cite">
If all happens as it should, there should be a link to the obixIcal
document on the meeting notice in the OASIS group calendar item.
Otherwise, if you need a copy, check the group mail archive or email me
(drichards@trane.com).

 -- Mr. David Richards

oBIX XML Standards working meeting has been added by Mr. David Richards

Date:  Wednesday, 29 October 2008
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
Dial-in: (877) 882-0542, international: (706) 679-6844
Conference code: 9410351735

Agenda:
Discuss the document sent by Aaron Hansen proposing an oBIX mapping to iCal.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix-xml/event.php?event_id=20000

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2008-10-24      obixIcal.doc                     Reference Document