obix-xml message

Subject: Fan open source obix toolkit

I have released the first version of Fan’s obix toolkit:

  http://fandev.org/doc/obix/index.html

  http://fandev.org/sidewalk/topic/462

Fan is a next generation programming language which runs on both the Java VM and .NET CLR.  As such I believe this is the first open source obix toolkit available for .NET.  This version just does object XML encoding/decoding.  I will be adding HTTP support soon.