obix-xml message

Subject: RE: [obix-xml] Re: Proposal for Alternate oBIX Encodings

I figured that’s what you were working toward, but I have to check now and again..

"A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying ... that he is wiser today than yesterday." -- Jonathan Swift

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina