Subject: SAML and oBIX

It is quite likely that SAML will be critical to exposing tenant functions
under oBIX.  But what functionality do we need?  Will we be able to develop
clear guidelines as to what data to expose, and how, and to whom withing the
oBIX implimentation guidelines?

With these thoughts in mind, I direct your attentions to:

Public Review of SAML v2.0 Begins

The OASIS Security Services TC has recently approved the Security Assertion
Markup Language (SAML) v2.0 specification as a Committee Draft and voted to
submit the specification documents for public review. SAML is an XML
framework for exchanging authentication and authorization information.
Comments are solicited from all interested parties and may be submitted to
the TC via a web form found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security. The public review period will
end on 19 Sept.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200408/msg00004.html