Subject: Sorry about today's meeting

I was called away fora crisis on my day job, one that I did not realize would still be going on at today's meeting.  I apologize to one and all.

The fast-busy that so many of you reported to me is a symptom of "Conference Organizer no on-line" with the conference call system I use.

I will try to report more, and perhaps produce some charges for future action later today.

toby considine