Subject: Next Meeting of oBIX

Sorry for being distant, I'm just coming out of a reoganization,  Under our pre-established schedule, we were going to meet bi-weekly though September, and then try to scale back,  I still think we should scale back, but tomorrow at 11:00 is the next time on the old schedule, albeit unscheduled.

Quick poll here

1) I never knew it ended in September, of course we're meeting tomorrow
2) Yikes, I have no subcommittee report ready, can we push it off until same time Friday
3) Lets just slide into a 3 week interval and meet at the usual time next week.

thanks

tc

"If you can't stand solitude, perhaps others find you boring as well."
-- Mark Twain

Toby Considine
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina