Subject: Groups - Face to Face (F2F) at Orlando at theAHR Expo added

This will be the last chance for a F2F before the annual meeting at
BuilConn.

 -- Toby Considine

Face to Face (F2F) at Orlando at the AHR Expo  has been added by Toby Considine

Date:  Tuesday, 08 February 2005
Time:  01:00pm - 03:00pm ET

Event Description:
Face to Face (F2F) at Orlando at the AHR Expo before the XML Symposium.

The XML Symposium (http://www.xml-symposium.com/) at the AHR Expo (http://www.ahrexpo.com/) will be on Wednesday, February 9. As several oBIX members are speaking at the symposium, and even more will be in attendance at the AHR Expo, we are planning a Face-to-face meeting on Tuesday (the day before) from 1:00 to 3:00. Anto Budiardjo has graciously agreed to be the coordinator of this event.

Please indicate soon whether you will be able to attend, as we must make plans very soon for a large enough room, etc. Contact Anto at antob@clasma.com.

Committee Chairs: If you wish to have subcommittee meetings at this conference, or meet less formally in the evening, let us know. We cannot promise support, but we can help plan.

Agenda:
Please submit any agenda items you want covered to me at Toby.Considine@fac.unc.edu

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/event.php?event_id=6805

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.