Subject: oBIX at Builconn

Anto has decided to use his power as head of the oBIX marketing committee to drive us into a lot of very public discussion at BuilConn

http://www.builconn.com/agenda/tuesday.asp

If you have any ideas, and are willing to speak, or have ideas, and know someone else you can get to speak, please drop me a line.

tc

""I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -- Galileo Galilei

Toby Considine
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC