Subject: oBIX and the Hydrogen Economy

All,

I am collecting questions for an event that I am moderating called E-Business in the Hydrogen.[1]  One of the questions I would like to ask the panelists is, “Does oBIX have a role to play in the adoption of the Hydrogen Economy?”  Another is, “What is the best way to roll-out oBIX to help the adoption of the Hydrogen economy.”  Do these questions make sense? Note: We are defining the Hydrogen Economy as those technology initiatives that are dedicated to ending U.S. dependency on fossil fuel.  For give me if this information has been discussed before. I could not find it.

[1] http://online.nvtc.org/calendar/geteventinfo.cfm?event=EBUS-13

Zachary Alexander

The IT Investment Architect

ebTDesign LLC, (703) 283-4325