Subject: Re: [obix] Issues with 0.7 draft of standard

Thanks for the explanation Aaron.

Forgive me if I made any glaring, incorrect technical assumptions regarding
REST. However, you're right; the two major issues that I think are important
are:

1) Standardization of point types, AND
2) a single uri for each respective SOAP service (a "verb").

Further implications are getting over my my head : ), so...I will do some
research, so as to have a better understanding of the issues.

                                    Thanks again Aaron,

                                    It was nice seeing you in Dallas!

                                                Keith

=== message truncated ===