Subject: Groups - oBiX Meeting last in March modified

oBiX Meeting last in March has been modified by Toby Considine

Date:  Wednesday, 29 March 2006
Time:  02:00pm - 03:00pm ET

Event Description:
919-962-2719 no PIN needed

Agenda:
Three big issues loom

1) XML Subcommittee has proposed that draft v0.10 be submitted for public review. Our target is April 1 unless concrete reasons are brought up at this meeting.

2) Review OASIS IP policy for oBIX. We discussed this cold last time, with few knowing the choices. Read the OASIS material. Review with your corporate counsel. We have a choice of

a) applying the new policies to v1
b) converting to the new policy after v1
c) disbanding by next Spring

so we really need you to look at this.

3) Face2Face/Interop/technology demonstrations through Spring/Summer

Because some key IP/Corporate resourc es need to be in this meeting, some votes may count more than others on this one.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/event.php?event_id=11241

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20060329T000000Z
DTSTART:20060329T190000Z
DTEND:20060329T200000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:oBiX Meeting last in March
  Exchange (oBIX) TC\nCreator: Toby Considine
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/event.php?event_id=11241
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/event.php?event_id=11241
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR