Subject: Changes to oBIX Public Face

I have updated the oBIX home page on OASIS. Please review it and suggest any changes that need be made, omissions that need to be corrected, etc.

I have added a link to the *public* discussion list on OASIS. This is in preparation for having something to talk about. You may want to make sure you are enrolled (I think it is automatic for committee members, but do not know if subcommittee members are also included.

I added a public link to the v0.11 draft. Remember to review it as a document you may be committing to implement in the near future. Discussion and walk-through at tomorrows Face2Face.

Check out Brian's Sourceforge site for an open-source java toolkit for oBIX.

tc

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -- Pablo Picasso

Toby Considine
Facilities
Technology Office
University of North Carolina