Subject: RE: [Fwd: [obix-xml] Groups - obix-1.0 (obix-1.0.zip) uploaded]

Hi Paul,

  Thanks - I'll go ahead and start the ballot. There's a couple of things about the document that will need to be fixed once the ballot closes and we're ready to create the official Committee Specification (which this document can't be yet because the ballot isn't complete). I'll send a message along with info that needs to be changed on the Cover before the ballot closes so the editor(s) can be all set to go with the changes.

  I'm including below text I sent yesterday regarding the proper naming/labeling of specifications as an FYI. We'll also need to make sure we get the right logo as well as other updated info in place.

Regards,

Mary

------------

Hi Toby,

  Here's what you need:

The proper designation is:
Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) Version 1.0
 Public Review Draft xx Revision 01

Once vote for CS passes, then it will designated:
Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) Version 1.0
Committee Specification 01
(date ballot closes)

And once OS vote passes, it will be:
Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) Version 1.0
(1 month 2007)

All the details can be found here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/metadata.html

Regards,