Subject: RE: [obix] RE: [Fwd: [obix-xml] Groups - obix-1.0 (obix-1.0.zip) uploaded]

Hi Aaron,

  It can't be considered a Committee Specification until after the vote has successfully completed; at this point it should be designated as Public Review Draft 01 Revision 02.

Thanks for asking!

Mary

From: Aaron Hansen [mailto:ahansen@tridium.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 8:55 AM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

Hi Mary,

We have some debate amongst ourselves about what the designation of the oBIX specification in it's current state should be.  The current version has the editorial changes that resulted from the first public review that just concluded, and we will be voting on this version as the committee specification.

Currently the document is designated "Committee Specification 01".  Should it be "Public Review Draft 01 Revision 02"?

Thanks,
Aaron Hansen
Tridium, Inc.

Mary McRae wrote:
Hi Paul,

  My apologies, but I'm not finding any emails or meeting notes or anything ... I'd also like to confirm that I have the right people as Voting Members. Can you confirm that the Kavi TC roster is up-to-date?

Thanks,

Mary