Subject: RE: Question on oBIX-NBIMS Liaison

Anyone else from NBIMS interested?

Anyone else from oBIX?

Any preferences on times?

Toby Considine
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073

From: Alan Edgar [mailto:aredgar@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 1:56 PM
To: 'FIC-BIM'
Cc: Considine, Toby (Technology Services)

Toby:

I would definitely like to participate and can set up the call with a web meeting if you have visuals to present. Friday would be a good day – anytime except 1200 to 1300 EST.  Monday is good all day.

-- Alan --

Alan Edgar, Assoc. AIA

President - FacilityGenetics, L.L.C.

Chair, NBIMS Communications Task Team