Subject: FW: Notes and background stuff

I have tried, I have pushed them around, but I have not been able to do better than Bob Smith’s unfiltered notes from the meeting 3 weeks ago.

Enjoy

tc

"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming."
-Pablo Neruda.

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office