Subject: RE: [obix] Anyone in Vancouver in late July?

Tobi...good to hear of the interest...Ludo Bertsch may be a good person to attend.  I'll cc him and you can link up with him to follow-up.

Regards,
Ron
-----Original Message-----
From: Considine, Toby (Technology Services) [mailto:Toby.Considine@unc.edu]
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 1:10 PM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [obix] Anyone in Vancouver in late July?

See below

From: Ron Lake [mailto:rlake@galdosinc.com]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 6:41 PM
To: Considine, Toby (Technology Services)
Subject: GeoWeb 2007

Hi,

I have been looking of late at the Obix specification and I find it quite interesting.  It would be very cool if someone from the Obix committee could come to GeoWeb 2007 (see http://www.geoweb.org) and talk about Obix.  GeoWeb is about the convergence of the Web and all things Geo and I think Obix fits the mold perfectly.  We are also planning a session on 3D Visualization and will have panel members from BIM, Collada, X3D etc.  I think another panel dealing with data encoding and looking at Obix, AVL, GML, SensorML, TML etc) would be very helpful to the community.

Sincerely,

Ron

Ron Lake

CEO and Chairman