Subject: Question about Thursday's meeting

Something has come up and I *cannot* host the meeting this Thursday, resuming the regular schedule as voted on in January.

Is there someone else who can host the call, or shall we skip is and meet in March, which should be similar to the technical sub-committee’s roll-out time…

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina