Subject: FW: Conference Call Invitation for 05/09/2008 10:00 AM

Title: Conference Invitation

Hello,

The Building Service Performance group could be of interest to you as an oBIX member concerned with building—device enterprise planning and control systems.

Please join us Friday, May 9th for discussing our workplan and roadmaps to Service Performance destinations.

Regards,

Bob Smith

Ontolog Forum/Tall Tree Labs

Bob@1TallTrees.com

From: Bob Smith [mailto:reservation-C89FY-5648991@conferencemgr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:05 AM
To: bob@1talltrees.com

You Are Invited

You have been invited by Bob Smith to join a conference call as a Conference Organizer using FreeConference.com.

Please review the conference details and information on how to accept or decline this invitation.

Conference Details

Please RSVP

BSP 08_05_09

Comments/Agenda:

This is our first Conference Call, and we already have a rich website describing in general terms our goal, mission, and membership.

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BuildingServicePerformance#nid1DRI

Now is a great time to consider what interests each member the most among the possible working tasks and scope tasks towards specific milestones.

Deborah has contributed a Work In Progress report to scope Building Services Performance:

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BuildingServicePerformance#nid1EJZ

Toby suggests openADR as an agenda item.

I look forward to seeing other Agenda Items to be placed on our Wiki Conference page.

Cheers,

Bob Smith
Tall Tree Labs
714 536 1084
Bob@1TallTrees.com

Friday, May 09, 2008

Start Time:

10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time

End Time:

10:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Dial-in Number:

1-605-475-6300 (Midwest)

Participant Access Code:

58284

Organizer Access Code:

(you must include the leading star key) *898969

Note:  The Organizer Access Code is only necessary for use of enhanced conference controls.  Otherwise, you can just use the Participant Access Code.

Please Select a Way to RSVP

via the Web:

via the Web:

via e-mail:

Accept or Decline

(you can include a personal message for the conference Organizer in the body of your email)

Conference Touch-Tone Quick Reference

Touch-tone Controls

5, 7, 9 and # are available only to the conference Organizer

† Conference Muting Modes: Conversation Mode, Q&A Mode, Presentation Mode

‡ Chimes settings: Entry on/Exit on, Entry on/Exit off, Entry off/Exit on, Entry off/Exit off

For your convenience, we have attached a calendar entry containing your conference details.  Depending on which operating system and calendar program you use, you can drag and drop, double-click or download the attached file into your calendar.

See you there!

Sign up for your own FreeConference organizer account. It's easy and free!

Sign Up NowLearn More

Calendar File.vcs